If you are preparing to sell your home, a pre-listing inspection is a prudent decision. Look for what a potential buyer’s inspector will find and correct any problems ahead of time. Ensure that a sale will not fall through due to any issues discovered during a buyer’s inspection.
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-INSPECTED HOMES
– The ability to make repairs or improvements ahead of time and alleviate extensive remedy requests or having to give an inflated credit to the buyer at closing.
– Substantiate your asking price by knowing what is wrong or that your home has no major problems.
– Depending on the improvements / repairs, the home will show better.
– Obtain full disclosure protection from future legal concerns or claims.
– Use it as a marketing tool – Put a Certified Pre-Inspected sign out front.
– Provide copies of the inspection report and repairs if beneficial or desired.
A Pre-Inspected Real Estate Property has a higher perceived value than one that hasn’t been inspected.
THE ADVANTAGE OF USING ACE PROPERTY INSPECTION TO PERFORM YOUR PRE-LISTING INSPECTION
Not only can Ace evaluate your property, we can make any necessary repairs or improvements. We are part of a group of companies taking care of all your home needs.